Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Monday, October 4, 2010

A True Patriot



Don't let this guy get away!
I have discovered a nugget in the raw in Falling Waters, West Virginia.
Thanks to my niece Dorothy (Flagg) Keys of Martinsburg, West Virginia, I have watched the 2010 campaign of Larry D. Kump for District #52 Delegate to the West Virginia Legislature, and I am encouraged and overawed by his honesty and dogged determination.
While I can't vote in West Virginia (I am a former Martinsburg, WV resident and current US Army retiree living in Texas), I am impressed by the positions Larry has taken in his campaign for Delegate to the West Virginia Legislature.
His promise to reduce taxes, legislate for smaller government, and the steadfast efforts he has espoused to represent his future constituents is highly unusual.
I think he is a dedicated and superbly qualified candidate to represent the electorate of Berkeley and Morgan Counties, District #52.
Finding an unselfish and well qualified person willing to serve the voters is a rare occurrence.
I offer my encouragement to qualified voters in District #52 and extend my best wishes to Larry for a successful term in office.

James H. Flagg
San Antonio, Texas
Lt. Col. US Army Retired






No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.