Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sick & Tired, but Now Elated

I'd like to voice my opinion to encourage the people in the West Virginia House of Delegates 52nd district to vote for Mr. Larry D. Kump.

I'm sick and tired of all the politicians. I'm fed up with over-taxation, lies, and a blatant over-bearing of the government in general.

Anyways, when I heard that Mr. Kump was running, I was elated.

I've known Larry for many years as a friend and neighbor. He's a man of good moral values. He's not rich nor does he seek after riches as most. He only is out to make a difference.

But don 't take my word only, visit his website (www.LarryKump.us), and do your own homework.

Finally, someone worth voting for!

- Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.