Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Monday, September 23, 2013

The Wright Stuff!

I want to add my voice to what I expect to become a crescendo of support for Larry Kump's candidacy as Delegate.

I've know Larry for the better part of the last two years through the monthly meetings of the Berkeley County Republican Party, his emails about his stance on issues and comments on my earlier letters to various newspapers and his web page.  (Larry has no peer when it comes to timely communication!).

Without fail, I've know Larry to focus on issues most meaningful to me as a retired and disabled Senior, father and grandfather!  Larry always conducts himself with integrity and humility.

I know some might ask, "Sam, why are you commenting, you're not in Berkeley County anymore."  The answer is simple.  I do this out of concern for the many friends and family I've left behind.  I have two adult children and three grandchildren still living in the Eastern Panhandle.  I can think of no greater champion for friends and family than Larry Kump!

I believe so strongly in Larry's candidacy that I made a contribution to his current campaign as my final act while departing Berkeley County.  Yes, I really do think that much of Larry Kump's candidacy.  As should you!

 Sam Wright


Footnote: Campaign contributions for the re-election of Delegate Kump will be put to prudent use on behalf of good governance. Send them to

Friends of Larry D. Kump
P.O. Box 1131
Falling Waters, West Virginia 25419-1131

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.