Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dorothy Gets It!

Larry,

For some reason, the quote "To thine own self be true, thou canst not then be false to any man" came to me just now when I thought of you.

I just encourage you to continue on in your own unique way.

You most certainly are not the "Cookie Cutter" politician that we've all grown so tired of!

Also and regarding the secession legislation (HB 2698) - I get it!

You truly want us to compare - look at what our neighbors have!

Why can't West Virginia prosper?

We can, but it requires adopting new practices and policies and discarding that which strangles us!

It may take a while for others to "see" this, and some will never catch the vision.

BUT, some just might, and that could make ALL the difference.

So, to you I say, - keep on rocking the boat!

I know you, and I also know that you want what is best for all of us here in West Virginia!

God bless!

Your friend always,
Dorothy

P.S.: I believe in you! Keep fighting the good fight! You are the "Real
Deal" and a breath of fresh air in West Virginia! I'm behind you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.