Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

A Personal Note from Cheryl




Dear Fellow Mountaineer Friend and Neighbor,


 My name is Cheryl, and I’m writing you today, because my husband, Larry D. Kump, is running re-election in the Republican Primary for the West Virginia House of Delegates, right here in District #59 (Berkeley-Morgan counties).

 I know, making a decision about who to vote for in any election really can be tough. It can be hard to get to the real truth about the candidates.

 So I’m writing to introduce my husband, Larry D. Kump, to you, on a much more personal level. 

 From our first conversation, prior to our marriage, I immediately knew that Larry was my soul-mate. He's God’s answer to my prayers. His entire life has been dedicated to public service, including his ongoing service as a West Virginia citizen legislator in the West Virginia House of Delegates (2010-2014 and from 2018 to now).

  Larry is a gentle leader who works to influence rather than demand.  He treats me with tremendous respect, and his sense of humor never fails to crack me up.

  Despite all the demands on his time, Larry always makes sure that I am his top priority.

 Even so, Larry works hard to fight for his core principles, and you always can count on him to keep his word. His personal ethics of integrity, transparency, and accountability are a true reflection of his heart and soul.

   There simply is not a more beautiful place on earth to live than West Virginia, and Larry and I are both dedicated to making it better.  But the fact is, many of us still are facing hard times, and that impacts every single one of us and our families.

 With more and more big-government tax-and-spend policies and intrusions into the lives of us and our families, too many of us still are struggling to make ends meet for our families and to keep our independence.

 That’s why Larry is pushing so hard to grow jobs, fight excessive government control over our lives, bring us tax relief, protect our 2nd Amendment and other Constitutional rights, and bring us all into better tomorrow, not only for all of us but also for the unborn. That's why the National Rifle Association, the West Virginia Citizens Defense League, West Virginians for Life, the Farm Bureau, the Chamber of Commerce, and so many others stringly support Larry.

 Larry wants our next generation of West Virginians to inherit a vibrant and strong economy – so that none of us (and especially our children) have to leave to find work in another state.

  I know my husband Larry's heart. He stands up and speaks out on his convictions.  Larry is a staunch defender of both life and family. That’s the kind of commitment I know I count on from Larry, and that’s the kind of commitment that you also can expect from him.
 So, please join me in also supporting my husband Larry D. Kump in the upcoming election.


Sincerely,


Cheryl Hess Kump



P.S. :  Please send your campaign contribution, whether modest or magnanimous, to -

 Friends of Larry D. Kump
 P.O. Box 1131
 Falling Waters, West Virginia 25419-1131  

And as Larry always says, "For sure and for certain, may God bless you all real good!


Footnote: For more about my husband, Delegate Larry D. Kump, and the issues, visit www.LarryKump.us (which includes his biography) and www.LarryKump.com.

Please share this post with others, and ask them to go and do likewise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.