Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Monday, November 23, 2020

My wife Cheryl is (still) a "Hottie"!




 Christine (middle) and Adam Sprang (right) are both resplendent as well as radiant in their wedding photo, but the "hottie" therein is my gorgeous and beloved wife Cheryl (left). 

 Cheryl telephoned me several times every day while she was in Cleveland for the wedding, and she was and is is so excited and happy on behalf of her daughter Christine and new son-in-law Adam Sprang. (A year later now, Christine now has given birth to her son, Jack Anthony Sprang. Of course, Cheryl now shares photos of her new Grandson Jack with me on a daily basis).

 Cheryl also was pleased to see her other three daughters once more, as they all were together at the wedding.

 Even so,  I told Cheryl, that it was time for her to come home to me and our Bodacious Bob, the Wonder Dog.🤔

 I lived alone for many years, prior to marrying Cheryl, but that weekend was the first time, since our marriage on August 11th, 2018, that I had been alone  here at our Falling Waters, West Virginia home.


  I thought it would be a treat or even a nice vacation for me to once again have some cherished private time during that weekend. 

 However, within less than an hour after Cheryl departed, to  drive to Cleveland, our home suddenly seemed so empty and I quickly became very lonely and even sad.😢

So, I told Cheryl, "Drive home to me and Bob as fast as you can, and don't heed the speed limits!" ðŸ˜®


And so it went and for sure and for certain, when Cheryl arrived back home to me, that God blessed us all real good!

Since Cheryl returned home, we also adopted an English Red Tick Coon Hound puppy, Lady Sadie-Belle von Kumpff.

-West Virginia Delegate Larry D. Kump, District #59 (Berkeley-Morgan counties)

Visit www.LarryKump.us & www.LarryKump.com for my thoughts on other issues,  but mostly about good governance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.