During the past legislative session, I was vigilant in standing up and speaking out on behalf of West Virginian citizens and our families. Now, we finally have the opportunity to correct many of the problems that were created during the last 82 years of legislative leadership mismanagement, and to lead Mountaineers into a new era of economic growth and personal prosperity.
In 2014, I introduced and/or co-sponsored the following legislation:
· Defending our 2nd Amendment Rights against Obama and his DC gun grabbers.
· Protecting & Preserving our Private Property Rights.
· Restoring our rights to personal privacy, as outlined by the 4th Amendment of our Constitution.
· Ending the practice of forcing us to pay for our Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
· Requiring independent performance and program oversight audits of our state agencies.
· Reducing gasoline and home heating fuel prices.
· Eliminating government bureaucracy in our personal and family health insurance.
· Streamlining drivers’ license renewal requirements.
Of course many of these and other efforts were derailed by a legislative leadership who refused to support legislation to protect the Constitutional Rights of West Virginians and lead us to personal prosperity.
After the 2014 elections, we at long last will have the opportunity to be able to stand strong and united on behalf of our God given right and responsibility for individual liberty, personal accountability, and personal empowerment.
After all, it is the primary role of government to protect and preserve the rights of all of our citizens, including the yet unborn.
Please share this message with others, and visit www.LarryKump.com for more of my legislative news and views.
Delegate Larry D. Kump