Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Monday, September 11, 2017

Previous Forum Feedback from a Friend

Larry,

I am so proud of you; I could just bust a button.

I was telling some of my co-workers how you are just a breath of fresh air!

You are definitely not the typical politician. Please consider this is an extremely high compliment!

But also know that I appreciate those who sacrifice and serve, because I know it is not an easy job.

First, your intro of the 3 B's was perfect--Be Sincere, Be Short, Be Seated--that got everyone's attention.

But then, when you said "Thank God for Mississippi!" (referring to the only State who's worse off than West Virginia), I nearly fell off my chair!

You spoke the truth!

Why don't some of these career politicians get it?

Why aren't they listening?

We do have many problems to resolve.

We need more sensible and honest people like you in office!

Your life-long friend!

Dorothy

Postscriptum: Visit www.facebook.com/LarryDKump for more about good governance issues for West Virginia, and share this post with others, asking them to also go and do likewise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.