Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hamming It Up with Dr. Seuss

I do not like this President man.

I do not like this health care scam.

I do not like these dirty crooks,

or how they lie and cook the books.

I do not like when Congress steals.

I do not like their secret deals.

I do not like this spending spree.

I do not think this stuff is free.

I do not like their smug replies,

when I complain about their lies.

I do not like this lack of hope.

I do not like it: Nope! Nope! Nope!

I do like "Horton Hears a Who". I do! I do!

Postscriptum: One wise wag once made an observation that also applies to some of our elected leaders and wannabe elected leaders, "If we had some ham, we could have ham and eggs - if we only had some eggs!"

Do your part to make your voice heard. Send your contributions to "Friends of Larry D. Kump", P.O. Box 1131, Falling Waters, WV 25419



No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.