Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Count on Kump




Dear Vicky,

Your August 20th  (2010) letter to the Journal-News daily newspaper was a wonderful morning surprise for me.

Your "Kump is a candidate on whom you can count" declaration brought back those memories, way back when you and I were testifying before the Maryland House of Delegates Appropriations Committee and you urged me to be a candidate for election in the Maryland Legislature.

That's when I laughed and said that my residence and heart belongs to West Virginia.

Your continued friendship and loyal advocacy on my behalf still means a great deal to me.

Larry


*Currently West Virginia Delegate Larry D. Kump  serves in District#59 (Berkeley-Morgan counties)

Visit www.LarryKump.us & www.LarryKump.com for more about good governance views on the issues,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.