Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

To Roy Gilleo, with Gratitude

Roy,

The long enduring and steadfast friendship of you and Nancy, as well as your family's enthusiastic advocacy of my candidacy to serve in the West Virginia Legislature, means more to me than tongue can tell.

It was a particular and unexpected pleasure for me when you and Nancy traveled to West Virginia to personally support me at the recent Berkeley County Farm Bureau Candidates' Forum.

Rest assured that I have deeply pondered every word of both your spoken and written suggestions in regard to my efforts to help my fellow West Virginians pursue a better path by "Working Together to Stay Independent"...

Your Pal,
Larry

Postscript: Keep visiting www.LarryKump.us for election updates, and encourage others to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.