I've been a friend and colleague of Larry for over twenty years. For many of those years we served together in our union for professional employees.
Larry was an untiring advocate for Maryland's state employees, and I am sure that he will put his advocacy skills to good use as a representative of his West Virginia House of Delegates District #52.
With that being said, here are my top reasons for folks to vote for Larry D. Kump:
1. Larry is unselfish and honest.
2. Larry is all about helping others.
3. Larry will put his constituents' interests ahead of the special interest lobbying groups.
4. Larry is a fiscal conservative, lives prudently in his private life, and takes those skills and attitudes with him when he goes to serve others in the Legislature.
5. Larry believes in less government interference in our lives.
6. Larry recognizes that government has become increasingly bloated and expensive.
7. Larry believes that we are over taxed, and he makes every effort to reduce taxes on already cash strapped West Virginians.
Postscript:Regardless of where you live, help the cause of good governance and send your campaign contributions to-
"Friends of Larry D. Kump"
PO Box 1131
Falling Waters, WV 25419-1131
Please also pass this along to your friends, family, and other associates and ask them to go and do likewise.
A Special Sidebar Note about Ward: Ward Clem is a kind and good man, who has been Larry's faithful friend as well as a former colleague. He's also a devout Quaker, but he doesn't look a bit like the guy on the Oatmeal cereal box. ;)