Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Friday, July 31, 2020

It happened at the State House

 Previously, I saw a little frog, as I was walking into the West Virginia State House.

 The frog greeted me, and asked me to pick it up.

 I did, whereupon the frog told me that, if I kissed it, it would turn into a beautiful woman.

 I immediately put the frog and my pocket, and continued on my way.

 The frog then cried out from my pocket, asking me why I didn't kiss it.

 I told it that I'd rather have a talking frog.

 Besides, I already had a beautiful and bodacious lady, Cheryl, as my  loving wife.


 And so it goes, while, for sure and for certain, may God bless you all real good!


-West Virginia Delegate Larry D. Kump, District #59 (Berkeley-Morgan counties)

Visit www.LarryKump.us and www.LarryKump.com for more of my thoughts on various issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.