Dedication

This website is devoutly dedicated to all of Larry's friends and associates, both early and late, who have influenced and mentored him. However, it also should be noted that, being who they are, a majority of them have been late most of the time.

Friday, May 3, 2013

Legislative Forum News, May 2013


May 3 2013, 10:13 PM EDT

This  herald-mail newspaper article can be viewed  by clicking on the link below:

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/tristate/hm-home-rule-bill-draws-bipartisan-praise-at-wrapup-summit-20130503,0,1051104.story


May 4th, 2013 Response to a  Commenter:

Dorothy,
 Thank you ever so much for the comment you posted moments ago, under the comment section at the bottom of this entry.
 It is  true that I am passionate about my faith and also our freedom, and I will do my best to try to be the person you believe that I am.
 Seriously.
Larry

1 comment:

  1. Delegate Kump,
    God was with you---and as always, you followed your convictions--and were and will continue to be blessed for this. That is what is so cool---you really don't care if you're re-elected or not. You have integrity and will do right and be strong regardless of the "cost". If all public servants had your work ethic, this would be a better world!
    I am applauding you all the way from my home.
    Can you hear me?
    Seriously---I am so proud of you!
    Dorothy

    ReplyDelete

Below in the "Comment as:" box, select "Name/URL" if you don't already have a Blogger account. Your comment will be visible only after it is approved by the blog owner.